Allo' Expat Bosnia Herzegovina - Connecting Expats in Bosnia H'vina
Main Homepage
Allo' Expat Bosnia Herzegovina Logo

Subscribe to Allo' Expat Newsletter
Check our Rates
   Information Center Bosnia Herzegovina
Bosnia Herzegovina General Information
Bosnia Herzegovina Expatriates Handbook
Useful Numbers
Immigration Information
  Entry Visa
Work Permit
Bosnia Herzegovina and Foreign Government
Bosnia Herzegovina General Listings
Bosnia Herzegovina Useful Tips
Bosnia Herzegovina Education & Medical
Bosnia Herzegovina Travel & Tourism Info
Bosnia Herzegovina Lifestyle & Leisure
Bosnia Herzegovina Business Matters
  Sponsored Links

Check our Rates

Bosnia Herzegovina Immigration Information Work Permit

Request for issuing of a work permit is submitted by the employer to the Employment Service. The work permit is issued for up to one year. The permit may be for an indefinite time period for foreigners with permanent residence in Bosnia & Herzegovina. The Federal Employment Agency issues an approval for the employment of foreign persons upon proposal by the Employment Service.

The migrant foreign personnel needs to register in different institutions under the Ministry of Civil Affairs, dealing with social security. As soon as he/she is registered in the Ministry of Interior and has a temporary residence permit, he/she will receive an ID card for foreigners, with unique personal number.





copyrights ©
2015 | Policy